Customer Service Representative - Hyde Park Branch - Contact Jaime Strehle at 513-574-0700
Provides financial institution services to customers in accordance with policies and procedures.
Personal Characteristics, Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills that motivates professional customer service.
• Able to work in an operations capacity closely with the Branch Operations Supervisor.
• Handles customer service requests, taking deposits, withdrawals, and account closeouts.
• Maintains Certificate of Deposits including withdrawals, deposits and maintenance.
• Issues cashier checks and money orders.
• Takes changes of customer information including change of address, phone number and email address.
• Provides customer support in regards to electronic banking including internet banking, mobile banking, telephone banking, electronic bill payment, and Zelle payments.
• Assists customer with debit card/ATM issues including limit restrictions, possible fraud charges, and lost or stolen cards.
• Responsible for daily balancing of cash drawer and check balancing including check transmission and ATM daily balancing.
• Report reviewing that includes the following:
o Debit Card Fraud/Debit Card Fraud Exceptions
o Check Hold Reports
o Mobile Deposits Review
o CheckFree/Partner Care Review
o On-Line Banking Review
o New Account Letters/Welcoming Phone Call to Customers and Letters for File Maintenance
o Change of Address Review and Follow-Up
o Debit Card limit maintenance
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
• Efficient and detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent